Subject: Amiga 3000 using VGA monitors?
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 03:51:48 -0400 (EDT)

I apologize profusely for asking this non-LightWave question here, but I 
know there are people here who can answer it....

Since I need to find a replacement for my A3000's dead multi-sync 
monitor, I've been surfing the Amiga.Marketplace newsgroup for used 
monitors...someone who is selling a used Amiga 1942 monitor mentioned 
that the A3000 could use any VGA or S-VGA monitor when attached to the 
same video port the multi-sync monitor uses.  

Is this true???

I would much rather purchase a cheap S-VGA monitor and use that on my 
A3000 until I get my multi-sync monitor repaired...after all, I'll need 
an S-VGA monitor when I buy my Alpha system.

                                     -David Warner
                                      Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]